(1) We believe the Bible is true, that it was verbally inspired of God in the original writing, preserved by God for the ages, and is inerrant.
(2) We believe in the One Eternal God, who is manifest in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(3) We believe that man was uniquely created by God in His own image. We believe the Genesis account that man disobeyed God, thus sinning against Him, and that the result of that sin is death, both spiritually and physically. This sin resulted in the human race being born with a sinful nature, thus separated from God.
(4) We believe that God sent His Son to redeem mankind from sin. We believe the Scriptures teach Jesus to be completely God yet completely man, born of a virgin. We believe He was without sin and died in our place for our sin on the cross and that He bodily arose from the dead and ascended into heaven.
(5) We believe that we become the children of God by placing our faith in His atoning work on the cross and not by any righteous work on our part. This means that salvation is completely by God’s grace. At the moment of receiving this work of grace, we are placed “in Christ” by the power of the Holy Spirit.
(6) We believe that all who receive Christ as Savior are eternally saved and are assured a place in heaven, and that those who do not receive Christ will face eternity separated from God.
(7) We believe that Jesus will return for His people, an event we call the Rapture of the Church. We believe that this will take place before a time referred to as The Great Tribulation.